Please read the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) which govern your use of the website located at www.dimensionangle.com (referred to herein as the “website”) and your relationship with Dimension Angle Technology, and all individuals and companies associated with this website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the website. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the website. By using the website following any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
Use of the website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
By using the website, including any software and content contained therein, you agree that use of the website is entirely at your own risk. The website is provided to you as a convenience to provide general information about the services available from Dimension Angle Technology, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, or completeness of the information. The website is provided “AS IS,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Neither Dimension Angle Technology nor any of its employees, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of use of the website or inability to gain access to or use the website or out of any breach of any warranty.
Dimension Angle Technology, or one of its customers, clients or affiliates, is the owner and/or authorized user of any trademark, registered trademark and/or service mark appearing on the website, and is the copyright owner or licensee of the content and/or information on the website, unless otherwise indicated. Dimension Angle Technology does not grant to you a license to any content, features or materials you may access on the website. You may not download or save a copy of any of the content or screens except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of the information on the website solely for your personal use or records. If you make other use of the website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of India, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user of its trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the website.
All the trade names, trademarks, logos or service marks displayed on the website belong to their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change any information on the website, including but not limited to revising and/or deleting features or other information without prior notice to you. Accessing certain links within the website may provide you with access to other websites for which we assume no responsibility of any kind for the content, availability or otherwise. The content of the website may vary depending upon your browser functionality and limitations.
(1) We will deliver the website development work according to the contract and features which we mutually agreed.
(2) For any additional task which is not discussed in the work scope ,client have to pay for new requirements and as per the requirement we will define new work scope.
(3) If client is not responding or not giving the feedback up to 48 hours then we will put project on hold temporarily. We will restart the project according to slot availability. In case client is not responding for up to 15 days then we will charge project restart cost too.
(4) We will upload website on client’s server only after 100% payment .
(5) After the delivery of project we are offering 30 days maintenance. After that client have to take paid AMC service.
(6) We are keeping website back up for up to 6 months after the delivery of project. After that if client is asking for back up then we can provide as per the availability and that will be chargeable.
(1) DimensionAngle will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services as described in this contract.
(2) DimensionAngle will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
(3) Our payment terms for SEO service is upfront monthly.
(4) All invoices must be paid with in 7 days of billing . In case delay in payments we can put work on hold without any notice and in this case we will not responsible for any ranking and traffic loss.
(5) We are by default giving the results in Google Search .In case any client wants results in any other search engine then client must have to discuss and take the written proposal from us.
(6) DimensionaAngle is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
(7) Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
(a) All fees are non-refundable.
(b) All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
(c) DimensionaAngle has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any director y or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
(d) Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, we never giving the guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
(e) Before starting the project client have to make sure that all the contents are unique in website. Otherwise there will be additional charges for the contents which is not covered in SEO cost.
(f) There will be no development task included in the SEO on page optimization work.
While using the website, you may not:
(1) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder; or
(2) upload, post, publish or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute illegal activity, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, or
(4) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
(5) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website; or
(6) post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the website) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
(7) impersonate any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; or
(8) post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
We have no obligation to monitor the website. You acknowledge and agree, however, that we do retain the right to monitor the website and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the website properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
All information submitted to the website, including but not limited to that which is included in any employment inquiries, shall be deemed and remain the property of Dimension Angle Technology, and we shall be free to use, for any purpose, any and all such information or materials which any user provides to the website. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information.
You acknowledge and agree that Dimension Angle Technology and any of its business affiliates or customers have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked websites. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement by Dimension Angle Technology or its business affiliates or customers of the sponsors of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Dimension Angle Technology and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the website or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials through the website by you or users of your account or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Dimension Angle Technology shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Dimension Angle Technology each agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the Republic of India. The failure of Dimension Angle Technology to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties, intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.